Corona Coronary virus - Hint Of Live

Hint Of Live Is a Wisdom blog designed to share the word of wisdom

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Corona Coronary virus

It can happen to anyone
Don't believe on your doctor they only try their best they are not healer.
I want to share with you today the only way you can be safe and free.

Are you Christian or Muslim it doesn't matter your religion check yourself today see what you need to do to be safe.

Prescription for your healing
Psalm 3 at the morning
Psalm 4 at the night
Psalm 91 three time daily
Exodus 15 Vers 26, 23 Vers 25 three times daily
Isaiah 53 Vers 3-5, 54 Vers 17 three times daily
Proverb 18 Vers 10, three times daily

Rededicate your life to Christ by praying the following prayer.
1) Lord I surrender my life to you please accept me
2) O Lord please forgive me all my sins
3) God have mercy on me
4) Lord this rain falling please keep me safe so that i will witness the sunshine after the rain
5) Lord please let me not be a victim of death
6) Father Lord help me to be able to make it.
Remain blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot