Do You Like To Write A Guest Article? Read This - Hint Of Live

Hint Of Live Is a Wisdom blog designed to share the word of wisdom

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Do You Like To Write A Guest Article? Read This

I’ve been getting more and more queries from the people that want to write guest articles for me; about 10 a week or so. I usually reply individually to each person but I’ve decided to now publish those guidelines which will save me a great deal of time.

I thought a blanket policy would work much better and so if you are interested in writing for me, and would like one of your articles published, please continue reading.

My standards are quite high. I’ve worked hard on this blog and poured many thousands of hours into what you see today. I will insert an important caveat here: If your ultimate goal is just to get a link back to your website to increase your search engine rankings, then I kindly ask that you take this no further. I believe in equal exchange I would like for us to work together for our mutual benefit.

I don’t just want it to be a one off guest article. I would like us to create a full working synergy. I will help promote you and your work and I would like for you to promote me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot